1. Temporary and Contract staffing
When you need help for a day, a week, a month or even a year we can help you with your temporary staffing needs!
2. Temp to Hire
This is a great way to fill the opening without taking a risk. You hire our candidate as a temp to hire, which after the required amount of time, the candidate will become your permanent employee!
3. Direct Hire
PeopleShare offers a Direct-Hire program which provides highly qualified, prescreened candidates to our customers for permanent employment . We respond to the staffing needs of our customers by acting as an extension of your Recruiting Department. Our commitment is to save clients valuable time and provide profitable results by locating and recruiting top talent for your critical openings. We evaluate experience and qualifications needed; then go the extra, but vital step of determining the style, personality, goals and attitude of the candidate that will best suit the culture and mission of your company.
4. Flexible Staffing
Whether you are in the midst of a busy season, or a fluctuation in production needs, PeopleShare is happy to help. We save you time and money when you use us to staff your changing personnel needs.
5. Managed Services
In addition to staffing, PeopleShare provides recruitment solutions to clients that need more than just supplying candidates for openings. Our solutions division specialized in working with the customer to find a solution that best meets their needs. The 2 main areas of focus are RPO – Recruitment Process Outsourcing and MSP – Managed Service Provider.
Highlights of each solution:
RPO – Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Full Life cycle outsourcing – prescreening, interview facilitation & on-boarding
- Enterprise wide Recruitment outsourcing for any skill area
- Event based RPO for customers that experience spikes in their business
- Onsite Recruitment resources available
- Recruitment Process enhancement through benchmarking of Key performance Indicators
MSP – Managed Service Provider
- Single point-of-contact and accountability for you, your suppliers, internal staff and consultants to manage the application of IT staffing and resources to meet your team’s needs.
- More effective rate structure to manage costs and recognize savings in average cost-per-consultant.
- Manage contract administration and execution.
- Use existing partnerships to scrub the marketplace for vendors that can increase productivity and quality of the recruitment pipeline.
- Implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to track performance, Sample KPI’s include: (these will be determined after an initial consult)
- Average Bill Rates by position
- Spend by vendor
- Vendor Scorecard