Personnel Staffing Solutions
- Place the best talent for your opening for the duration you need them
- Building relationships with the employees on assignment to minimize turnover
- Build relationships with candidates in the community to place local individuals into select positions with our clients
- Identify and place candidates with unique skills in difficult to fill positions
- Follow up with those employees once hired by the client to ensure satisfaction with their placement
Marketing great candidates to the client who may have a need upcoming — keeping that client in mind at all times
Hard & Soft
Annual, semi-annual or periodic skills evaluations performed at a minimal fee
- Determine if the computer skills are at the level of competency for your employees within your organization
- Determine if the soft skills, ie, verbal, and/or personality traits are the right fit for the current position
- Scores and result are given to client
- Bundled programs or ala carte programs available
- For those clients who utilize contingent staff on a routine basis.
- We provide management on-site to ensure temporary employees have a contact they can utilize for all their employment needs.
- Our clients can depend on up-to-the-minute communications with our on-site manager; thus accelerating needs and resolutions.
- Time and attendance management
- Single-source programs to ensure cost-effective and complete fulfillment programs
- Light Industrial
- Non-clinical Medical
With over 50 years of combined experience, Best Practices is a respected leader in the Staffing Industry. We have partnered with PeopleShare a national firm specializing in back-office support and expertise in Workers’ Compensation, Unemployment Risk, and Safety Management. Our goal is to partner with clients and work towards common strategic objectives to help fuel the growth of both of our organizations. We will strive to understand and learn their business before supplying individuals to them; thus, minimizing turnover and maximizing savings and profits. Best Practices Staffing wants to join synergies with our clients to create long-standing partnerships that win together.
In order to serve our clients’ needs, we’ve joined forces with a back office and financial partner. PeopleShare is a national staffing organization that represents an innovative, “next-generation” model for staffing business management. By sharing resources, cutting non-productive workloads, and defraying risk, our independent staffing company, Best Practices Staffing, can improve our products to meet the needs of our clients and expand and fuel growth for everyone.
Best Practices Staffing is able to provide powerful and comprehensive single-source solutions unique in the industry.
- Quality staffing support available 24/7
- Understanding your needs before attempting to service you
- Quick Response Time to Order Fulfillment
- Stabilizing your workforce and minimizing your turnover
- Customized Time and Attendance
- Customized Invoicing
- World-Class Safety Programs and Expertise we can help you develop your safety program
- Best-in-class Operations Team to manage your needs
- Consultative Business Reviews
- Unemployment management and expertise
- Advanced Automation
Bill of Rights
- Select and hire the Best-in-class talent for your openings for the duration you need them
- We will provide a partnership that won’t stop developing programs for you
- We will come through with our commitments consistently not occasionally
- Make a promise to you about service and keep it!
- Keep you informed about options available to you
- Maintain a database of employees that have been identified for your company
- Be available to you 24/7