We are actively looking for a Recruiter / Account Manager to join our Philly team in Center City. To be successful in this role, you will be an excellent communicator, able to build rapport, and maintain long-lasting relationships with job seekers and clients. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of recruitment experience. Other employment experience may be considered, including scheduling, hiring, and interviewing. We are looking for someone who can work quickly, keep up with the fast pace and ever-changing needs of our clients and aid job seekers in getting back to work!
Do you have experience as a Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Team Lead or other role that combines leadership, hiring and customer service? This may be a great match for you and we can’t wait for you to apply!
- Conduct interviews with job seekers daily
- Attend daily team meetings
- Facilitate the candidate screening process such as background checks, skills testing, drug testing, references and/ or other
- Facilitate the completion of all candidate documentation and completeness of applications including W4, I9, payroll information and/ or other
- Coordinate on-site client interviews
- Maintain excellent, updated contact with clients and job seekers at all times ensuring candidates know where they are in the hiring process; and clients are kept apprised of all candidates’ status as well
- Conduct thorough orientation meetings with job seekers to ensure on-boarding is complete including review of all company policies and procedures
- Post job advertisements on various websites such as Indeed, CareerBuilder or other; post updates to PeopleShare social media sites
- Ensure completion of 10 or more weekly candidate interviews
- Document all notes and information in the applicant tracking system
- Call and confirm all candidate interview appointments
- Make sure to cover all last minute client staffing emergencies such as call offs
- Tour client locations and attend events such as job fairs
- Be an ambassador for the PeopleShare brand — use social media to grow PeopleShare’s brand recognition
- Be able to take initiative and act quickly and decisively
- Proven experience in a recruiting role (2-5 years) highly preferred, however, will consider proven experience in scheduling, hiring, interviewing or similar
- Proven experience in a fast paced job
- An outgoing, and friendly personality
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Able to take direction and learn new processes
- High Sense of Urgency
- Bachelor’s Degree is a Plus
PeopleShare has been voted “Best Places to Work” for 13 years in a row! We have amazing training, development, opportunities to advance, a great office environment which fosters positivity.
The Recruiter position is full time, Monday – Friday, no weekends. We offer medical benefits, 401k retirement savings, long term disability, life insurance, PTO and so much more!
Join our Team!
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.