PeopleShare is the #1 staffing company in the region! We are a dynamic growing company with a culture of innovation and collaboration. We are actively looking for an Accounting Assistant to join our internal Finance team! This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 pm.
As the Accounting Assistant you will have responsibility for:
- Populate the weekly branch operations metric reports.
- Pull billing reports and populate spreadsheets for special invoicing.
- Email monthly branch P&L statements
- Populate monthly financial review documents.
- Populate monthly sales tax, gross receipts spreadsheets.
- Accounts Payable data entry and obtain approval of invoices.
- Enter daily ZBA into accounting system (QuickBooks).
- Pull tax reports weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Populate weekly GM reports to distribute.
- Data entry of monthly general journal entries in accounting system.
Junior Accountant(s) Support:
- Prepare and pay weekly child support and garnishments.
- Print and prepare weekly checks for signature by the CFO.
- Process daily credit card payments, and weekly ACH payments to vendors.
- Enter all tax payments, Company Purchasing Card transactions
- Mail check payments, manage office, and kitchen supply inventories.
- Populate client portal/VMS, and AR weekly files spreadsheets.
- Prepare revised invoices, correction information, and email printed invoices.
- Assist with Client email notifications for receivable collections.
- Perform special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Cross train as back-up for other finance department functions – PTO coverage
- Help other team members with their workload to accomplish team goal.
- Perform other duties as required to support company operations.
- Cooperate and provide support to external auditors as needed.
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to use Excel, Word, Outlook, and QuickBooks is a plus
- Associate degree
- Must be able to pivot and adapt to ever-changing priorities
At PeopleShare, we offer excellent benefits!
- Health Benefits: medical, dental & vision
- 401k Retirement Savings!
- Paid Time Off
- STD and LTD
- Student Loan Debt Payments!
- Competitive Base Salary + commission incentives
Join the PeopleShare Team. Apply Today!
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Accounting Assistant|