PeopleShare is the #1 staffing company in the region! We are a dynamic growing company with a culture of innovation and collaboration. We are actively looking to hire an AP/Billing Associate to join our corporate team in Collegeville, PA!
The AP/Billing Associate will be responsible for providing accounting support to various Finance Department team members as outlined below. Duties will include but not be limited to, update daily worksheets, handle accounts payable/accounts receivable tasks, assist with weekly, monthly financial reporting, and assist with month and year end tasks.
- Populate the weekly branch operations metric reports.
- Create special invoicing by pull billing reports, populate spreadsheets, and complete to forward to the client
- Email monthly branch P&L statements
- Populate monthly financial review documents.
- Create monthly sales tax, gross receipts monthly spreadsheets, and annual filings.
- Company card administrator, improve the reporting system.
- File and pay all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual taxes
- Populate weekly GM reports to distribute.
- Data entry of monthly general journal entries in accounting system.
- Maintain lease schedules, loan schedules, and other payable related items.
- Manage all license recoups and employee loan repayments.
Accounts Receivable Analyst Support:
- Procure iPads, phones, and company credit card for new branch managers.
- Maintain, create, and populate client portal/VMS, AR weekly files, and AR Dashboards spreadsheets.
- Prepare revised invoices, correction information, and email printed invoices.
AP GL & Reporting Analyst Support:
- Print and prepare weekly checks for signature by the CFO, and weekly ACH payments to vendors.
- Mail check payments, manage office, and kitchen supply inventories.
- Open and distribute all incoming mail daily.
- Prepare miscellaneous billing and drug and background check billing.
- Perform special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Cross train as back-up for other finance department functions – PTO coverage
- Help other team members with their workload to accomplish team goal.
- Perform other duties as required to support company operations.
- Cooperate and provide support to external auditors as needed.
As an employee at PeopleShare, you are eligible for:
- Health Benefits: medical, dental & vision
- 401k Retirement Savings with employer match!
- In-depth training sessions
- Paid Time Off
- STD and LTD
- Student Loan Debt Payments! $250 per month! Let us pay off your student loan debt.
- Hybrid work from home / work at the office
Join the PeopleShare Team. Apply Today!
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Billing Associate|