PeopleShare is the fastest growing staffing company in the region. We have been voted among the “Best Places to Work” for 13 years in a row! We offer outstanding training, development, leadership, team collaboration and more.
We are actively looking to hire multiple Bilingual Recruiting Specialists for immediate opportunities. In this role, you will be a pivotal part of the PeopleShare team. You will be working closely with the HR management team at our client. Spanish is required.
This role is full time. PeopleShare offers benefits, retirement savings, paid time off, paid training, long term disability as well as a robust compensation plan.
Recruiting Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Relationship Building –walk the floor, talk to supervisors, ask about performance, and build a supportive presence with commitment to excellence as an active extension of the HR team
- Sourcing – source candidates through a variety of active recruiting methods such as posting ads on CareerBuilder, Indeed and social media. Get referrals and share details about PeopleShare’s referral bonus policy with employees.
- Prescreening – screen candidates based on predetermined set of criteria
- Interviewing – conduct behavioral based interviews to determine the candidates that have the characteristics needed to be successful on the job
- Reference Checking – reference check each employee
- Orientation – conduct thorough orientation meetings with every new hire so that they know exactly what is expected of them including: hours of operation, dress code, cell phone policy, job performance expectations and more
- Employee Relations – be an extension of the client’s HR team providing ongoing coaching and guidance to include managing attendance policies
- Reporting and Analytics – provide reports and data on important metrics such as: on-time fill rate, attendance tracking, timeline tracking from start
Recruiting Specialist Job Requirements:
- Bilingual — must be able to communicate in Spanish
- 2 or more years of recruitment experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with the MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to multitask and pivot as the needs of our business change frequently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
Join the PeopleShare Team! We have amazing, world-class training, cutting-edge technology, and resources to support you in your role, outstanding leadership, and a culture of innovation.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Bilingual Recruiting Specialist|