We are always on the lookout for amazing sales talent to join our team!
The Branch Sales Manager oversees, leads, and manages all aspects of the branch. The Branch Sales Manager is also responsible to find, grow and maintain business to business relationships within the designated territory.
Branch Sales Manager Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain an account portfolio of clients and prospects in the local market
• Manage client relationships and services for all accounts by conducting on-site visits and implementing strategic, client specific service.
• Develop presence in the market by including daily inside phone sales, outside cold-calling, client visits, networking, customer service and proposals
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the branch
• Maintain personal sales production as well as the performance and development of staff
• Maintain accurate office records for both recruiting and sales purposes
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines – oversee the everyday branch operations – work with PeopleShare finance team to manage P&L, budget, expenses, salaries and/or other
• Work with PeopleShare training team to implement all company-wide updates in process and/or procedure within your branch
• Develop and lead your team of staffing professionals on all aspects of recruitment – conduct daily team meetings, one-on-ones, direct recruitment activity, act as a coach and mentor for your team
• Work with PeopleShare marketing team to expand brand presence on social media
Branch Sales Manager Job Requirements:
• BA/BS degree
• 5+ years of successful sales experience
• Willingness to take ownership of an established market
• Comfortable utilizing consultative selling techniques as well as making cold-calls
• Proven consistent results in selling with an emphasis on prospecting for new opportunities
• A proven ability to network, develop strategic partnerships, and develop referral relationships
• Successful track record of developing and managing self-initiated sales objectives
• Successful negotiating skills
• Clear, concise communication skills, solid business sense and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask with ever-changing priorities
• Organizational skills to manage a deep pipeline of ongoing relationships with clients
• Strong desire to make money and be a part of a growing and dynamic company
• Excellent computer skills
Join the PeopleShare Team! We have amazing, world-class training, cutting-edge technology and resources to support you in your role, outstanding leadership and a culture of innovation.
This position is full time, Monday – Friday. We offer medical benefits, dental & vision benefits, short and long term disability, paid time off, life insurance, 401k retirement savings, and much more including a very robust salary + commission plan.
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Branch Sales Manager|