This is an unbelievable opportunity for a sales and leadership superstar! PeopleShare is immediately hiring a full time Branch Sales Manager for our branch located in Oak Brook, IL! As a PeopleShare Branch Sales Manager you are leading the team, creating a dynamic and motivating office environment, developing business in the local territory and managing the day-to-day ops of the branch. Let’s Go!
Why Work Here?
- Hands-On Training and Mentorship Program
- Highly competitive salary + uncapped commission plan
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- $250 per month payments directly to your student loan lender
- Free Comprehensive Wellness Program
- $1,000 employee referral bonuses
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
Job Responsibilities for Branch Sales
- Build and maintain an account Portfolio of clients and prospects in the local market
- Manager client relationships and services for all accounts by conducting on-site visits and implementing strategic, client specific service
- Develop presence in the market by including daily inside phone & virtual sales activity, outside cold-calling, client visits, networking, customer service and proposals.
- Follow PS Sales process including all weekly activity metrics and documentation of all sales activity
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the branch.
- In addition to PeopleShare’s standard marketing collateral, develop your own creative sales solutions to attract new clients
- Present PeopleShare’s sales deck in a dynamic manner
- Qualify proper targets by conducting an in-person or virtual analysis of needs with staffing decision makers
- Maintain personal sales production
- Maintain accurate office records
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Develop and lead team of staffing professionals on all aspects of recruitment. Run daily team staff meetings, set expectations, support and guide all recruitment activities.
Desired experience for Branch Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales
- 3+ years of experience leading, coaching and developing a high performing team
- Proven ability to use consultative selling techniques and make cold calls
- Proven consistent results in selling with the ability to close new business
- Successful track record of negotiating with C-level decision makers
- Clear concise presentation skills with the ability to present PeopleShare’s slide deck in a dynamic manner
- Proven ability to develop a deep pipeline of prospects and referral business
- Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel and Teams
- Excellent long term proven job tenure
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website: www.PeopleShareWorks.com.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Branch Manager|