PeopleShare is immediately hiring a full time Branch Sales Manager for our branch located in Pittsburgh, PA. As a PeopleShare Branch Sales Manager you are leading the team, creating a dynamic and motivating office environment, developing business in the local territory and managing the day-to-day ops of the branch. Let’s Go!
Why Work Here?
- Hands-On Training and Mentorship Program
- Highly competitive salary + uncapped commission plan
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- $250 per month payments directly to your student loan lender
- Free Comprehensive Wellness Program
- $1,000 employee referral bonuses
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
Job Responsibilities for Branch Sales Manager
- Oversee, lead and manage all aspects of the PeopleShare branch office
- Daily inside phone sales, virtual client meetings, outside sales including prospecting, drops, door-knocking and client meetings
- Follow PeopleShare best practices including our signature 14-step sales process and develop creative sales strategies to attract new clients
- Attend networking events
- Maintain personal sales production
- Develop and coach team of staffing professionals in all aspects of recruitment
- Close new business, increase revenue as well as maintain excellent relationships with existing customers
- Manage office expenses and adhere to PeopleShare budget
Desired experience for Branch Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales
- 3+ years of experience leading, coaching and developing a high performing team
- Proven ability to use consultative selling techniques and make cold calls
- Proven consistent results in selling with the ability to close new business
- Successful track record of negotiating with C-level decision makers
- Clear concise presentation skills with the ability to present PeopleShare’s slide deck in a dynamic manner
- Proven ability to develop a deep pipeline of prospects and referral business
- Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel and Teams
- Excellent long term proven job tenure
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website: www.PeopleShareWorks.com.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Branch Sales Manager|