PeopleShare is the fastest growing staffing company in the region. We started in 2005 with just one single office location and we’ve grown to a network of over 30 locations in 6 states. We are a dynamic, thriving, innovative company and we’re looking for a Branch Sales Manager to lead our team in Pottsville, PA.
Are you a sales superstar? You love to develop relationships, coach and mentor a team, and grow the business? Please Apply!
Branch Sales Manager Responsibilities:
The Branch Manager oversees, leads, and manages all aspects of the branch. The Branch Manager is also responsible to find, grow and maintain business to business relationships within the designated territory.
- Build and maintain an account portfolio of clients and prospects in the local market
- Manage client relationships and services for all accounts by conducting on-site visits and implementing strategic, client specific service.
- Develop presence in the market by including daily inside phone sales, outside cold-calling, client visits, networking, customer service and proposals
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the branch
- Maintain personal sales production as well as the performance and development of staff
- Maintain accurate office records for both recruiting and sales purposes
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines – oversee the everyday branch operations – work with PeopleShare finance team to manage P&L, budget, expenses, salaries and/or other
- Work with PeopleShare training team to implement any company-wide updates in process and/or procedure within your branch
- Develop and lead team of staffing professionals on all aspects of recruitment – conduct daily team meetings, one-on-ones, direct recruitment activity, act as a coach and mentor for your team
- Work with PeopleShare marketing team to expand brand presence on social media
Branch Sales Manager Job Requirements:
- Proven outside sales — B2B
- Proven leadership experience — experience managing a team
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Outstanding ability to close new business as well as maintain relationships with existing customers
- High level of business acumen — you will be managing the branch office operations including budget, forecasting, performance reviews and more
- Bachelor’s Degree is Preferred
- Excellent communication skills
We have outstanding training, development, benefits, support, technology and much more! Amazing compensation plan including a base salary plus commission and profit sharing.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Branch Sales Manager|