Corporate Trainer Needed!
The Corporate Trainer consistently evaluates and improves corporate initiatives through quarterly branch reviews and associated team trainings. The Corporate Trainer is also responsible for updating all training literature and information, keeping on-boarding and off-boarding consistent and compliant, aiding Branch Managers with appropriate team training to improve performance, enhance recruiter skill sets, and support branch metrics.
Corporate Trainer Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct specific training needs assessment through the required amount of Branch Status Reviews and follow up plan – required amount per quarter may vary
- Directly responsible for training and continued improvement of assigned branches within recruitment functions
- Conduct in-branch training for recruiting team based on needs evaluated in Branch Status Reviews
- Assess areas of improvement and implement additional action plans as needed
- Implement training for recruiting team based on needs, corporate initiatives and new processes
- Employee On-boarding/Off-boarding tasks
- Prepare individual training plans for new hires in a timely manner
- Follow up on new hire progress
- Maintain and update training materials including new hire training binders
- Continued Development of Training programs
- Assist in planning, facilitating and enhancing various Star Training classroom sessions
- Assist in managing PeopleShare’s mentor program, Rising Star, by ensuring all new employees successfully complete the program by providing support and guidance on recruitment processes
- Process Development & Improvement
- Deliver training sessions through various methods including groups, individually, and through virtual technology
- Assist in new Branch Manager training on recruitment processes
- Monitor documentation compliance for recruiting and sales teams
- Involvement in special projects and team feedback on an as need basis
Corporate Trainer Job Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- 18+ months’ experience within PeopleShare performing at a high level
- 2+ years staffing/training experience
- Willingness to take ownership and manage multiple corporate initiatives concurrently
- Proven ability to fully comprehend and execute technical systems, software, and procedures
- Successful track record of implementing and gaining full adherence
- Experience with technical writing and training material
- Clear, concise communication skills, solid business sense and excellent presentation skills
- Executive level communication skills including constructive feedback on process improvement
- Ability to multitask with ever changing priorities
- Willingness to travel (60%)
PeopleShare has been voted “Best Places to Work” for 13 years in a row! We have amazing training, development, opportunities to advance, and much more.
Join our Team!
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Corporate Trainer|