PeopleShare is the #1 staffing company in the region! We are a dynamic growing company with a culture of innovation and collaboration. We are actively looking for a Customer Service Associate to join our internal Finance team! This is a full time position, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 pm. We have amazing benefits and perks! Retirement savings plan, medical, dental & vision insurance and much more! If you are an expert in customer service and you love to interact with people, this role is for you! There are many opportunities to advance at PeopleShare!
As the Customer Service Associate you will:
- Open, sort and organize the mail
- Scan and copy checks
- Organize supporting documentation
- Enter information into the computer system
- Apply Check Payments
- Enter Invoices
- Enter itemized credit card statements and other accounting information
- Answer phone calls and look up information in the computer
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients, and colleagues
- Support the finance team by doing research and correlating information
- Learn how to use new computer systems
Customer Service Associate Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to use Excel, Word, Outlook, and QuickBooks is a plus
- Must be able to pivot and adapt to ever-changing priorities
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Able to learn new systems and processes quickly
At PeopleShare, we offer excellent benefits!
Health Benefits: medical, dental & vision
401k Retirement Savings!
Paid Time Off
STD and LTD
Student Loan Debt Payments!
Competitive Base Salary
Join the PeopleShare Team. Apply Today!
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Customer Service|