Are you looking to join a dynamic, fun, and fast paced team where your work is appreciated, and your ideas are valued? PeopleShare is immediately hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our corporate team! This is a hybrid position after 3 months, with the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days per week.
Why Work Here?
- Amazing Training and Peer Mentorship Program
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- $250 per month payments directly to your student loan lender
- Free Comprehensive Wellness Program
- $1,000 employee referral bonuses
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
Job Details for Digital Marketing Specialist
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, no nights, weekends or on call hours
- Equipment provided including laptop, dual monitors, headset, webcam and more
Job Responsibilities for Digital Marketing Specialist
- Design, build, and maintain email marketing programs and CRM tools within the HubSpot marketing automation software
- Manage the day-to-day administration of HubSpot, such as user admin, troubleshooting, and enhancements
- Manage the monitoring and reporting of online reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, Google and other online review boards
- Perform day-to-day content updates on corporate website and internal Intranet site
- Track and measure marketing campaign effectiveness and create basic marketing dashboards to review performance
- Own external vendor relationships and online storefronts for printed collateral and branded merchandise
- Collaborate with marketing team and other stakeholders to support additional programs and initiatives as needed
Desired experience for Digital Marketing Specialist
- 3-5 years of marketing or related experience
- Proven experience with a marketing automation platform (HubSpot preferred)
- Understanding of marketing metrics and analytics
- Proficiency with WordPress, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or similar
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website: www.PeopleShareWorks.com.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.