PeopleShare is Growing — Join our Team. Recruitment experience is required for this role.
- As a Recruiter, you will place candidates within light industrial, administrative, clerical, accounting and finance positions
- Conduct phone screenings to determine candidates’ qualifications
- Schedule and conduct face-to-face interviews with candidates (10 per week)
- Conduct orientations, set up payroll information, review employment paperwork for completion
- Manage the candidate/client interview process (Prepare and ready your candidates for on-site client meetings, schedule and confirm meetings, etc.)
- Conduct background investigations, employment verifications and other credentialing
- Maintain excellent communication with your clients and your team
- Maintain 100% excellent documentation within ATS
- Attend daily team meetings – strategize and create a plan of attack to tackle each opening
- Write and post job advertisements, continually update posts on social media (LinkedIn, Indeed) and increase PeopleShare’s brand awareness
- Tour client locations
- Attend job fairs and other local community events
- Must have solid job history
- 3 or more years of recruitment experience
- Great computer skills are a must (Word / Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting
- Goal-driven and go-getter attitude!
- Competitive drive to succeed and grow the branch
Why Choose PeopleShare?
- Excellent base salary + commission incentives – make the money you want to make!
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Health Benefits, STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- A fun, energetic, exciting and team-based environment!
- Take part in our Leadership Development Program and advance in your career
PeopleShare has been voted “Best Places to Work” every year since 2007! We are the premiere staffing company on the east coast and we’d love to chat with you about joining us!
Take a tour of our website www.PeopleShareWorks.com