We are looking to hire an HR RECRUITER to join our team asap! The HR RECRUITER position will be working on-site at our client, a manufacturing facility. This role is full time, Monday — Friday. As the HR RECRUITER, your role will be focusing on recruiting and hiring for warehouse / light industrial positions.
Job duties for the HR RECRUITER will include:
- Recruit and interview candidates for immediate temp and temp to hire positions
- Enter accurate and detailed information into the candidate database — information will include payroll data, personal information such as name, address, phone number, application paperwork, and other
- On Boarding process — ensure all candidates’ have been entered into the system, all files are complete and that employees are entering time sheets weekly
- Walk the floor — tour the facility and be a presence for employees to reach out to – you may be walking around and on your feet 4-6 hours per day
- Check daily attendance, manage the time sheet approval process and make sure all associates are paid timely and correctly
- Welcome and greet employees daily — make sure that all staffing needs are met daily
- Communicate with Human Resources Manager on a daily basis
- Track open positions through our internal database as well as using Excel
- Build a pipeline of candidates – constantly be recruiting for future and upcoming needs
- Discuss terminations and process off boarding as needed
- Post ads for open positions
The HR RECRUITER role requires a high level of attention to detail as well as a high sense of urgency. Recruiting experience is required. Must have the ability to multi-task and switch gears rapidly. Proficient with MS Word and Outlook are required. Must be a “People” person with excellent customer service skills.
We offer medical benefits, paid time off, excellent training, long term disability insurance, 401k retirement savings with an employer match, life insurance, room to advance and more!
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||HR Recruiter|