Human Resources Assistant Needed!
PeopleShare has an immediate opportunity for a full time HR Assistant to join our Corporate team! As a member of the PeopleShare HR team you will play a pivotal role in the company. Each day, you will be supporting HR processes and procedures for the entire organization (160+ employees) including on-boarding, payroll set up, employee benefits, engagement, off boarding, retirement savings account, responding to questions via email and phone and developing best practices with the rest of our HR team.
This position is remote for now during the pandemic and PeopleShare will provide you with the needed equipment including a computer, monitor and headset. We are looking forward to being together again at our beautiful corporate office in Collegeville, PA at some point in the future. Our training is amazing (virtual right now) and the culture is fun, fast-paced and exciting!
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- On Boarding and New Hire Orientations — online applications, background checks, drug testing, login credentials for email and Edge
- Managing the online benefits portal — employee additions, subtractions and changes, as well as Open Enrollment and monthly audits with billing changes
- Off Boarding and Terminations — disable users, deactivate payroll assignment, collect equipment, work closely with Managers to ensure smooth off boarding process
- Support field offices with ordering office supplies
- Manage the company-wide PTO database
- Money Network Process
- Employee On Boarding Engagement — issue new hire welcome packages and new hire surveys
- 401k — work closely with new hires and existing employees to maintain correct elections for 401k retirement savings accounts and work with outside vendor to ensure accurate reporting
- Employment Verifications
- Maintain company-wide roster of active employees
- Birthday and Anniversary Recognition Process
- Other programs as assigned by HR Director
HR Assistant Job Requirements:
- 3 or more years of relevant HR experience
- Attention to Detail
- Proven long term job tenure
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
- High sense of urgency — ability to identify time sensitive matters and act accordingly
- Ability to take ownership of multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent Computer Skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
PeopleShare has been voted “Best Places to Work” for 13 years in a row! We have amazing training, development, opportunities to advance, and much more.
We offer medical benefits, 401k retirement savings, long term disability, life insurance, PTO, employee discounts. There is a very robust compensation plan which includes a base salary and monthly commission incentives.
Join our Team!
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||HR Assistant|