PeopleShare is Growing!! We are the fastest growing staffing company in the region. Our culture is fun, exciting, collaborative and there are opportunities to advance. We will provide you with thorough training and support to set you up for success in this role! We are looking for a dynamic and driven Lead Recruiter to join our team in Allentown, PA. As a Lead Recruiter at PeopleShare, you will focus on matching job seekers with excellent job opportunities, you will not focus on sales / business development.
Job Summary Checklist:
- Work closely with clients throughout the Allentown area to recruit candidates and staff administrative, clerical, warehouse, finance and accounting positions.
- Post job ads: Indeed, CareerBuilder, Facebook, LinkedIn and get referrals
- Conduct thorough interviews with job seekers daily (virtual during the Covid pandemic)
- Facilitate the candidate screening process such as background checks, skills testing, drug testing and references
- Ensure completeness of applications including W4, I9, payroll information and/ or other
- Maintain excellent, updated contact with clients and job seekers at all times ensuring candidates know where they are in the hiring process; and clients are kept apprised of all candidates’ status as well
- Conduct thorough orientation meetings with job seekers to ensure on-boarding is complete including review of all company policies and procedures
- Complete 10 or more weekly candidate interviews
- Document all notes and information in the applicant tracking system
- Call and confirm all candidate interview appointments
- Make sure to cover all last minute client staffing emergencies such as call offs
- Be an ambassador for the PeopleShare brand — use social media to grow PeopleShare’s brand recognition
- Proven experience in a recruiting role (3+ years)
- An outgoing, and friendly personality
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Able to take direction and learn new processes
- High Sense of Urgency
- Bachelor’s Degree is a Plus
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Lead Recruiter|