Are you a driven, ambitious, self-starter looking for an opportunity to make money, advance in your career and help our clients to find the best job seekers? Please apply!
As the Lead Recruiter, you will:
- Recruit top tier talent — mostly active job seekers — for accounting, finance, warehouse, administrative and clerical positions
- Conduct phone screens and in-person interviews to identify qualified candidates
- Partner closely with client hiring managers — gather feedback, coordinate client interviews, ensure all staffing vacancies are filled
- Work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual recruiting metrics
- Must have a high sense of urgency while working in a results-oriented environment
- Utilize applicant tracking systems to document all pertinent candidate information
- Provide excellent customer service through effective communication with clients and candidates
- Maintain a strong pipeline of candidates
- Post ads and updates on social media — LinkedIn and Facebook and use other sites such as CareerBuilder, Indeed and more
- Attend daily team meetings – huddle with your team, strategize and work together to fill requisitions!
- Attend training sessions with corporate training team
- Associates Degree or above
Excellent computer skills
- 2+ years of recruiting experience is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
- High sense of urgency — ability to work well in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Outstanding compensation!
- 401K retirement savings, opportunity to work from home, Paid Time Off, medical, dental and vision benefits, room to advance, leadership development and more!
- At PeopleShare, we make an investment in each and every employee and we’re looking for our next superstar… join the team!
|Job Category||Lead Recruiter|