Are you a Marketing Manager looking to make an impact on an organization? PeopleShare is the #1 staffing company in the region! We are a dynamic growing company with a culture of innovation and collaboration. We are actively looking to hire a full time Marketing Manager to oversee our internal marketing department.
The focus of this position is to manage our internal marketing initiatives. You will manage the marketing team, oversee the day to day planning, design and execution of the PeopleShare marketing department. As the Marketing Manager at PeopleShare, you are a pivotal member of the PeopleShare organization. Your work will have a direct and major impact on the business.
Marketing Manager Summary:
· Develop an ongoing marketing strategy to further grow our brand
· Build and manage content that attracts candidates and potential clients
· Optimize processes for lead generation
· Plan, manage, and promote all aspects of corporate events such as job fairs, expert speaking engagements, and internal company events
· Order and maintain inventory of companywide marketing materials including brochures, advertising specialties, business cards, and promotional items
· Create press releases and advertisements
· Develop new marketing materials and promotional items
· Establish and foster excellent relationships with vendors, branch staff, and all internal management
· Attend trade shows, provide input and feedback on marketing trends
· Build and manage our social media presence, meet & exceed social reach, and maintain social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Pinterest, etc.
· Contribute innovative and engaging content for posting on social media outlets
· Research and identify new opportunities on existing and emerging platforms
· Develop marketing strategies for existing and new office locations
· Create market analysis for new office locations and present to management
· Manage and enhance all website content and monitor site analytics
· Manage, update, and make enhancements to our sales content and presentation
· Organize and maintain cross selling initiatives
· Manage internal and external referral program
· Create quarterly internal newsletters
· Manage all surveys and potential awards such as Net Promoter Score, Best Places to Work, Best of Staffing, etc.
· Measure performance of marketing activities through analytics
· Writing and proofreading all creative copy
· Maintain brand consistency through all published materials both internal and external
Marketing Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
· 4+ years’ experience in a Marketing role, preferably in a small to mid-sized company
· Impeccable and proven attention to detail
· Experience in website maintenance and/or design
· Working knowledge of social media software
· Proficiency in marketing automation software
· Must be adaptable, self-motivated, and versatile
· Ability to take initiative and accountability
· High level of tenacity
· Creative thinker
Health Benefits: medical, dental & vision
401k Retirement Savings!
Paid Time Off
STD and LTD
Student Loan Debt Payments! $250 per month!
Hybrid work from home / work at the office
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
Join the PeopleShare Team. Apply Today!
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.