PeopleShare is the #1 staffing company in the region! We are a dynamic growing company with a culture of innovation and collaboration. We are actively looking to hire a MSP Sales Executive to join our Strategic Solutions Department! This is a remote/virtual position.
As an MSP Sales Executive for the Strategic Solutions Department, you are a pivotal member of the PeopleShare organization. You are responsible for the overall success of revenue growth specifically within the Strategic Solutions department by selling Managed Service Programs. You will find, grow, and maintain business-to-business relationships within the designated line of business and increase the department’s profitability.
- Build and maintain an account portfolio of clients and prospects nationwide
- Manage client relationships and services for all accounts by conducting on-site visits and implementing strategic, client specific service
- Develop presence in the market by including daily inside phone & virtual sales activity, outside cold- calling, client visits, networking, customer service and proposals
- Follow PS sales process including all weekly activity metrics and documentation of all sales activity
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the branch
- In addition to PeopleShare’s standard marketing collateral, develop your own creative sales solutions to attract new clients
- Present PeopleShare’s sales deck in a dynamic manner
- Qualify proper targets by conducting an in-person or virtual analysis of needs with staffing decision makers
- Maintain personal sales production
- Maintain accurate office records
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of successful sales experience (B2B preferred)
- Staffing industry or BPO experience is a plus
- Comfortable utilizing consultative selling techniques as well as making cold calls
- Proven consistent results in selling with an emphasis on prospecting for new opportunities
- A proven ability to network, develop strategic partnerships, and develop referral relationships
- Successful track record of developing and managing self-initiated sales objectives
- Successful negotiating skills with C level and executive decision-makers
- Clear, concise communication skills, solid business sense and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask with ever-changing priorities
- Organizational skills to manage a deep pipeline of ongoing relationships with clients
- Strong desire to make money and be a part of a growing and dynamic company
- Excellent computer skills & adept at learning new systems
As an employee, you are eligible for:
- Health Benefits: medical, dental & vision
- 401k Retirement Savings with employer match!
- Peer mentorship program + hands on — in-depth training sessions
- Paid Time Off
- STD and LTD
- Student Loan Debt Payments! $250 per month! Let us pay off your student loan debt.
- Hybrid work from home / work at the office
- Competitive Base Salary + commission incentives
Join the PeopleShare Team. Apply Today!
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||MSP Sales Executive|