PeopleShare is the #1 staffing company in the region. We are the winner of “Best Places to Work” every year since 2007, and we have amazing reviews on Glassdoor, and Indeed. Our culture is fun, dynamic, team-oriented and exciting as we continue to grow. As our Onsite Lead Recruiter you will play a pivotal role in our organization. Your focus will be to manage all of the contingent hiring and partner with the internal HR team at our client’s location. You will be recruiting for light industrial and warehouse positions. This is a high volume role and you will be managing a contingent workforce of 70 – 125 employees on average.
Job Summary Checklist:
- Relationship Building – walk the floor, talk to supervisors, ask about performance and build a supportive presence with commitment to excellence as an active extension of the HR team
- Sourcing – source candidates through a variety of active recruiting methods such as posting ads on CareerBuilder, Indeed and social media. Get referrals and share details about PeopleShare’s referral bonus policy with employees.
- Prescreening – screen candidates based on predetermined set of criteria
- Interviewing – conduct behavioral based interviews to determine the candidates that have the characteristics needed to be successful on the job
- Reference Checking – reference check job candidates
- Orientation – conduct thorough orientation meetings with every new hire so that they know exactly what is expected of them including: hours of operation, dress code, cell phone policy, job performance expectations and more
- Employee Relations – be an extension of the client’s HR team providing ongoing coaching and guidance to include managing attendance policies
- Reporting and Analytics – provide reports and data on important metrics such as: on-time fill rate, attendance tracking, timeline tracking from start
- 3 or more years of recruitment experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with the MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to multi task and pivot as the needs of our business change frequently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Bilingual is a plus
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
Join the PeopleShare Team! We have amazing, world-class training, cutting-edge technology and resources to support you in your role, outstanding leadership and a culture of innovation.
This position is full time, Monday – Friday. We offer medical benefits, dental & vision benefits, short and long term disability, paid time offer, life insurance, 401k retirement savings, and much more!
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Onsite Lead Recruiter|