Are you looking to join a dynamic, fun and fast paced team where your work is appreciated, and your ideas are valued? PeopleShare is immediately hiring a full time Bilingual Recruiting Manager to oversee the contingent workforce at one of our largest clients in the Illinois market. Bilingual: preferred if fluent in Spanish. In this role, you will manage and oversee staffing, recruitment, employee relations and more on site.
Why Work Here?
- Amazing Training and Peer Mentorship Program
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- $250 per month payments directly to your student loan lender!
- Free Comprehensive Wellness Program
- $1,000 employee referral bonuses
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus monthly commission
- Schedule: Monday – Friday (8AM-5PM or 9AM-6PM- must be flexible) No Weekends!
- Equipment provided including laptop, dual monitors, headset, webcam and more
- Recruit candidates for warehousing positions including loaders, laborers, packers, forklift operations and similar
- Source, screen, and interview candidates
- Conduct background checks, drug testing, employment verifications and process weekly payroll for 100+ hourly associates
- Post job ads and maintain active presence through networking and career sites such as LinkedIn, CareerBuilder and Indeed
- Walk the production floor and maintain excellent employee relationships
- Utilize internal CRM as well as Excel for tracking candidates
- Attend weekly staff meetings with client HR team
Desired work experience
- Fluent in Spanish is preferred
- Work experience which includes recruiting, hiring, interviewing, and/or scheduling hourly associates
- Work experience in a job with multi-tasking and ever-changing priorities
- Work experience in a job with Key Performance Indicators
- High level of attention to detail
- High sense of urgency and drive to move a process forward
- Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Teams
- Excellent long term proven job tenure
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website: www.PeopleShareWorks.com.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Bilingual Recruiting Specialist|