PeopleShare is growing! We are actively looking to hire TWO Program Administrators to support our growing business! As a Program Administrator, you will be working closely with clients to deliver high levels of customer service, and fulfillment. This position is full time, we have excellent benefits, and no weekend hours! The culture is very innovative, dynamic and collaborative.
Program Administrator Summary:
- Support Client and stakeholders through entire VMS process from opening a requisition through job fulfillment such as but not limited to opening requisitions, submitting candidate resumes, setting up interviews, contacting hiring managers for feedback, fulfilling roles within the tool etc.
- Assist program management team with day-to-day functionality of various Vendor Management Tools
- Create, build and maintain reports as assigned and requested by management and client
- Build and maintain comprehensive documentation for business processes, while continuously ensuring all documentation is current and meets compliance requirements. (I.e. background check completeness, certificate of insurance on file, updated contact info, etc.)
- Support MSP Program Managers with Client change management – Prepare training tools, workflow charts and various documentation to support the program requirements and future VMS implementations.
- Other administrative tasks that support the MSP department
Program Administrator Requirements:
- 5 years of Customer or Client Service Experience
- Highly detail oriented, tech savvy and high sense of urgency
- Excel experience required
- Customer service experience is a must
- Email etiquette writing/communicating with clients
- Associates degree or above
- Recruiting experience is a plus, not required
Health Benefits: medical, dental & vision
401k Retirement Savings!
Paid Time Off
STD and LTD
Student Loan Debt Payments! $250 per month!
Hybrid work from home / work at the office
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
Join the PeopleShare Team. Apply Today!
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.