PeopleShare is presently conducting a search for a talented Recruiter to join our Suffolk, Virginia team!
We are a growing, dynamic company and we offer phenomenal training, development and room for advancement, combined with an outstanding salary structure including uncapped commission incentives. Are you an assertive, self-confident, and outgoing person looking to bring your infectious personality to an awesome team?
The ideal candidate for the Recruiter position will have experience in quickly establishing and building rapport with potential job seekers and clients. Your work will help our clients find the best employees, and help job seekers find the perfect position they’ve been searching for!
Recruitment experience is not required; other experience that will be considered: hospitality, retail sales, retail management, inside sales, restaurant industry or banking industry. Looking for customer/client relationship-driven background.
- Full cycle recruitment of light industrial, administrative/clerical, accounting and finance positions
- Conduct phone screenings to determine candidates’ qualifications
- Schedule and conduct face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Conduct orientations, set up payroll information, review employment paperwork for completion
- Manage the candidate/client interview process
- Conduct background investigations, employment verifications and other pre-employment checks
- Maintain excellent communication with your clients and your team
- Maintain 100% excellent documentation within ATS
- Attend daily team meetings
- Write and post job advertisements, continually update posts on social media (LinkedIn, Indeed)
- Act as an ambassador in furthering the PeopleShare brand
- Tour client locations
- Attend job fairs and other local community events
- Must have solid job history
- Customer Service Experience a Must! You are on the phone and interacting with job seekers and clients all day! Must be able to provide prompt follow up in a fast turnaround time.
- Great computer skills are a must (Word / Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting
- Goal-driven and go getter attitude!
- Must be available to work full-time, Monday – Friday (no weekends, no on call hours)
Why Choose PeopleShare?
- Excellent base salary + commission incentives – make the money you want to make
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits, STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- A fun, energetic, exciting and team-based environment!
- Take part in our Leadership Development Program and advance in your career
- PeopleShare has been voted “Best Places to Work” every year since 2007!
For great information about PeopleShare, please take a tour of our website: www.PeopleShareWorks.com