To be successful in this role, you will have an outgoing, and energetic personality. You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and you will have a very high sense of urgency and hustle, as well as a competitive spirit!
RECRUITER JOB OVERVIEW:
- Screening and interviewing applicants
- Making hiring decisions
- Completing reference checks on applicants, where applicable
- Conducting comprehensive orientation to new temporary employees
- Counseling employees on appropriate attire, conduct and performance
- Taking and fulfilling customer requests for temp/temp-to-hire/direct hire employment
- Maintaining timely follow-ups with clients regarding the confirmation of filled orders and arrival of employees for work assignments
- Follow-up with client supervisors regarding performance of each temporary employee
- Accurate documentation of all employee contact on applications
- Accurate documentation of all client contact
- Keeping Management and Sales Staff informed of customer changes, satisfaction and problems
- Maintaining customer profile information in current manner
- Provide specific recommendations for actions which would improve customer servicing
- Maintain profitable mark-ups on service as defined by Management
- Visit established and prospective customer locations as requested by Management as designated by management
- Market available field employees to customers to generate additional business
- Maintain weekly phone contact with customers who have active, open orders for temporaries
- Maintain regular contact (weekly or bi-weekly) with field employees who are on long-term assignments
- Can work independently and make decisions
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Opportunities to advance
- Fantastic Salary Structure!
- Excellent Training and Development through the University of PeopleShare
- Beautiful Offices with fabulous colleagues!
- Snacks and Office Outings!
- Excellent computer skills and able to work in MS Word and Outlook
- Recruiting experience is highly preferred. Other employment experience will be considered such as hiring, scheduling, admissions, inside sales.
- Proven Job Tenure and history of success
- Able to work at a fast pace, with ever-changing priorities