PeopleShare is Growing!! Our culture is fun, exciting, collaborative and there are opportunities to advance. We will provide you with thorough training and support to set you up for success in this role! We are looking for a dynamic and driven Recruiter to join our team in West Chester, PA.
As a Recruiter at PeopleShare, you will focus on matching job seekers with excellent job opportunities, you will not focus on sales / business development. If you love hiring, interviewing, scheduling and working in a fast-paced, people-focused job, please apply! If you have experience in a fast paced role such as inside sales, car sales, or you were an assistant manager or store manager and did the hiring, please apply!
- Work closely with our clients throughout the West Chester area to staff administrative, clerical, warehouse, finance and accounting positions.
- We specialize in Temp, Temp to Hire and Direct Hire Placements.
- Post job ads: Indeed, CareerBuilder, Facebook, LinkedIn, and get referrals – we have a fabulous referral bonus plan!
- Conduct thorough interviews with job seekers daily (virtual during the Covid pandemic)
- Facilitate the candidate screening process such as background checks, skills testing, drug testing and references
- Ensure completeness of applications including W4, I9, payroll information and/ or other
- Maintain excellent, updated contact with clients and job seekers at all times ensuring candidates know where they are in the hiring process; and clients are kept apprised of all candidates’ status as well
- Conduct thorough orientation meetings with job seekers to ensure on-boarding is complete including review of all company policies and procedures
- Complete 10 or more weekly candidate interviews
- Collect time sheets and weekly hours
- Document all notes and information in the applicant tracking system
- Call and confirm all candidate interview appointments
- Make sure to cover all last minute client staffing emergencies such as call offs
- Be an ambassador for the PeopleShare brand — use social media to grow PeopleShare’s brand recognition
- Attend virtual team meetings with your Manager every day
- Proven experience in a fast paced, customer-service oriented role. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment, talking to people all day every day! Did you work as a retail manager or assistant manager? Do you have experience working in a call center, hotel, restaurant, doctor’s office or car sales?
- Hiring, interviewing, scheduling, or recruiting experience is a plus!
- An outgoing, and friendly personality
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Able to take direction and learn new processes
- High Sense of Urgency
- Bachelor’s Degree is a Plus
PeopleShare has been voted “Best Places to Work” for 13 years in a row! We have amazing training, development, opportunities to advance, and much more. Read our awesome reviews on Glassdoor & Indeed.
Join our team and help match great job seekers to great job opportunities!
The Recruiter position is full time, Monday – Friday, no weekends. We offer medical benefits, 401k retirement savings, long term disability, life insurance, PTO, employee discounts. There is a very robust compensation plan which includes a base salary and monthly commission incentives.
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.