Recruiter Needed in Elmhurst, IL! We are the fastest growing staffing company in the region. Our culture is fun, exciting, collaborative and there are opportunities to advance. We will provide you with thorough training and support to set you up for success in this role! We are looking for a dynamic and driven Recruiter to join our team in Elmhurst, IL. In this role, you will work closely with our clients to find the perfect job seekers. You will provide outstanding communication with clients and job seekers, fill openings quickly and effectively following our thorough screening and interviewing processes. Positions are temporary, temp to hire and direct hire roles.
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with clients throughout the local area to recruit candidates for a variety of administrative, clerical, warehouse, finance and accounting positions.
- Post job ads: We have many resources such as Indeed, CareerBuilder, Facebook, LinkedIn and we get referrals!
- Conduct thorough interviews with job seekers daily (virtual during the Covid pandemic) You will spend roughly 30 minutes interviewing all candidates
- Facilitate the candidate screening process such as background checks, skills testing, drug testing and references
- Ensure completeness of all employment applications including W4, I9, payroll information and/ or other
- Maintain excellent, updated contact with clients and job seekers at all times ensuring candidates know where they are in the hiring process; and clients are kept apprised of all candidates’ status
- Conduct thorough orientation meetings with job seekers to ensure on-boarding is complete including review of all company policies and procedures, and process of entering weekly time cards
- Complete 10 or more weekly candidate interviews
- Document all notes and information in the applicant tracking system
- Call and confirm all candidate interview appointments
- Make sure to cover all last minute client staffing emergencies such as call offs
- Manage your staff of temporary associates while on assignment. Handle terminations, coaching, and or other employee relations matters.
- Be an ambassador for the PeopleShare brand — use social media to grow PeopleShare’s brand recognition
Recruiter Job Requirements:
- Proven experience in a recruiting role (3 or more years)
- An outgoing, and friendly personality
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Able to take direction and learn new processes
- High Sense of Urgency
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments at once
- Bachelor’s Degree is a Plus
PeopleShare has been voted “Best Places to Work” for 13 years in a row! We have amazing training, development, opportunities to advance, and much more.
The Recruiter position is full time, Monday – Friday, no weekends. We offer medical benefits, 401k retirement savings, long term disability, life insurance, PTO, employee discounts. There is a very robust compensation plan which includes a base salary and monthly commission incentives.
Join our Team!
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.