PeopleShare is the #1 staffing company in the region! We are a dynamic growing company with a culture of innovation and collaboration. We are actively looking to hire our next superstar Recruiter! Join our recruiting team in King of Prussia, PA!
This job is great for a “People” Person! You will be interacting with people over the phone, by video, email, and we use Teams for internal communications.
As a Recruiter at PeopleShare, you are a pivotal member of the PeopleShare organization. Your work will have a direct and major impact on the business. The Recruiter will work to quickly assess candidates’ skill set and match each candidate to the perfect job so that they can hit the ground running on day 1! This is a very rewarding, fast paced and fun job! It is full time and we offer excellent compensation and benefits. The position is Monday – Friday, no weekends.
- Source candidates for multiple industries and maintain an active pool of skilled candidates — we have positions in administrative, clerical, accounting & finance and warehousing
- Conduct talent calls, interviews, interview preps and orientations
- Complete all pre-employment due diligence including employment applications, background, and drug testing, I9s, W4s and other as required
- Create and update payroll records, pay rates, job assignment information and electronic time entry credentials
- Manage temporary associates on assignments. Handle staffing emergencies, job coaching and terminations
- Skill market job seekers to clients and local companies
- Document and maintain all candidate and client information in company database timely and accurately
- Effectively communicate with client managers / points of contact with daily updates on job searches
- Ensure all company practices are in accordance with standard operating processes
- Post job advertisements on CareerBuilder, Indeed, LinkedIn and other PS social media sites
- Tour client locations to fully understand positions and client needs
- Attend daily team staff meetings
To be successful in this role:
- Recruiting experience is helpful, not required
- Experience with hiring hourly associates, recruiting, scheduling, managing a staff schedule
- Inside sales, call center, hospitality or other client service role
- Experience working in a position with performance goals and KPIs
- Excellent computer skills: Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word. Experience working within a CRM or ATS a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot as the needs of the business change
As a Recruiter at PeopleShare, you are eligible for:
- Health Benefits: medical, dental & vision
- 401k Retirement Savings with employer match!
- Peer mentorship program + hands on — in-depth training sessions
- Paid Time Off
- STD and LTD
- Student Loan Debt Payments! $250 per month! Let us pay off your student loan debt.
- Hybrid work from home / work at the office
- Competitive Base Salary + commission incentives
Join the PeopleShare Team. Apply Today!
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.