Recruiter – Pottstown PA
Are you looking to join a dynamic, fun and fast paced team where your work is appreciated and your ideas are valued? PeopleShare is immediately hiring a full time Recruiter for our branch located in Pottstown, PA . This is a hybrid position after 3 months, with the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days per week.
Why Work Here?
- Amazing Training and Peer Mentorship Program
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- $250 per month payments directly to your student loan lender
- Free Comprehensive Wellness Program
- $1,000 employee referral bonuses
- 401k with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
Job Details for Recruiter
- Competitive base salary plus monthly commission
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, no nights, weekends or on call hours
- Equipment provided including laptop, dual monitors, headset, webcam and more
Job Responsibilities for Recruiter
- Recruit candidates for temp, temp to hire and direct hire positions in administrative, clerical, accounting & finance and warehouse positions
- Source, screen, interview and submit candidates for job opportunities
- Post job ads and maintain active presence through networking and career sites such as LinkedIn, CareerBuilder and Indeed
- Maintain excellent communication with job candidates and clients throughout the hiring process
- Prepare job candidates for interviews, assist with resume building, conduct orientations
- Follow all PeopleShare hiring guidelines including proper background checks, drug testing, references, documentation and/or other
Desired experience for Recruiter
- Work experience which includes recruiting, hiring, interviewing, and/or scheduling hourly associates
- Work experience in a fast paced environment such as hotel/restaurant, client service, retail store, sales or similar
- Work experience in a job with multi-tasking and ever changing priorities
- Work experience in a job with Key Performance Indicators
- High level of attention to detail
- High sense of urgency and drive to move a process forward
- Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Teams
- Excellent long term proven job tenure
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website: www.PeopleShareWorks.com.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.