Join the PeopleShare team as a STAR team Recruiter! This opportunity is remote and PeopleShare will provide all of the needed equipment. In this role, you will be a pivotal member of the PeopleShare recruitment team. We are the fastest growing staffing company in the region. Our culture is fun, exciting, collaborative and there are opportunities to advance. We will provide you with thorough training and support to set you up for success in this role! As a Recruiter at PeopleShare, you will focus on matching job seekers with excellent job opportunities. You will quickly evaluate candidates’ skill set and match each candidate to the perfect job position.
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Pivot quickly to work on job openings within different geographic locations and within different verticals (administrative, clerical, warehouse, accounting) The needs of our business are ever-changing!
- Post job ads: Indeed, CareerBuilder, Facebook, LinkedIn and get referrals
- Conduct thorough interviews with job seekers daily (virtual interviews)
- Facilitate the candidate screening process such as background checks, skills testing, drug testing and references
- Ensure completeness of applications including W4, I9, payroll information and/ or other
- Communicate frequently with job seekers regarding the status of their application
- Conduct thorough orientation meetings with job seekers to ensure on-boarding is complete including review of all company policies and procedures
- Document all notes and information in the applicant tracking system
- Call and confirm all candidate interview appointments
- Make sure to cover all last minute client staffing emergencies
- Manage your staff of temporary associates while on assignment. Handle terminations, coaching, and or other employee relations matters.
- Be an ambassador for the PeopleShare brand — use social media to grow PeopleShare’s brand recognition
Recruiter Job Requirements:
- Experience managing work schedules, interviewing, hiring — were you a retail manager, store manager or assistant manager?
- Recruitment experience a plus, not required
- Proven experience working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- An outgoing, and friendly personality
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Able to take direction and learn new processes
- High Sense of Urgency
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments at once
- Solid, long term job tenure
- Bachelor’s Degree is a Plus
PeopleShare has been voted “Best Places to Work” for 13 years in a row! We have amazing training, development, opportunities to advance, and much more.
The Recruiter position is full time, Monday – Friday, no weekends. We offer medical benefits, 401k retirement savings, long term disability, life insurance, PTO, employee discounts. There is a very robust compensation plan which includes a base salary and commission incentives.
Join our team and love going to work every day!
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.