We are looking for a talented Recruiting Assistant to join our team in Reading, PA and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for viewing resumes, scheduling and conducting phone interviews, and managing the hiring paperwork. We are looking for someone with an outgoing, friendly personality to welcome and greet all guests and visitors to our office, and assist job seekers through the application process.
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, as well as social media sites
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Conduct skills testing, check references and verify previous employment as needed
- Conduct phone interviews
- Schedule and confirm appointments for the recruiters and manage the office calendar
- Maintain excellent documentation within our database — ensure that all candidate information is updated and correct
- Audit the recruiters documentation within the database ensuring 100% completeness and accuracy
- Answer the phone, answer questions, direct callers, problem-solve
- Create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for guests
- Proven, long term job tenure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Ability to multi-task
- High sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Associates degree or above preferred
- Ability to use a computer and be adept at learning new software and technology
- Experience working in an office performing data entry and answering the telephone
- Outstanding customer service skills
Join the PeopleShare Team! We have much room to advance, amazing, world-class training, beautiful offices, 401k retirement savings, paid time off, rewards trip, a friendly, energetic and fun office culture, and Much Much More!
Please apply for immediate consideration!
|Job Category||Recruitment Assistant|