Recruiting Coordinator Needed in Horsham, PA!! PeopleShare is how employers bring in employees who can actually hit the ground running from day one. We connect companies with top local talent in roles ranging from accounting and administration to customer service and warehouse operations.
We have been voted “Best Places to Work” every year since 2007! We have amazing training, development, opportunities to advance, and much more. You will enjoy the high pace, the energy and the collaboration with your team.
We are actively looking to hire a FULL TIME Recruiting Coordinator to support our Horsham branch. This position is working remotely from home during the Covid pandemic.
Recruiting Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Answer the telephone, and aid callers by providing pertinent and correct information
- Route calls to the recruiting team
- Document all activities within the applicant database
- Set up payroll information, review employment applications and gather missing information, verify bank deposit information, I9s, W4s and other employment information
- Coordinate skills testing
- Schedule and confirm interviews for the recruitment team
- Search for candidates and conduct telephone interviews and enter interview notes into the applicant database
- Run background checks and drug testing
- Other projects and support tasks as assigned
Recruiting Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Must be an outgoing “people” person
- High Sense of Urgency
- Ability to stay organized while multi-tasking
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience working in a fast paced, customer centric role (restaurant industry, hotel, sales, retail)
- High Level of Attention to Detail
- Solid Job Tenure
This position is full time, Monday – Friday, no weekends. We offer medical benefits, student loan debt repayments, 401k retirement savings, long term disability, life insurance, PTO, employee discounts and more.
Join our team and love going to work every day!
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Recruiting Coordinator|