PeopleShare is the #1 staffing company in the region! We are a dynamic growing company with a culture of innovation and collaboration. We are actively looking to hire our next superstar Recruiting Coordinator! Join our Team in King of Prussia, PA! Enjoy a hybrid work-from-home and work at the office schedule.
Recruiting Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Take inbound phone calls – handle any situations capable of- they get 40 plus calls a day
- Complete I-9’s & E-Verify
- Enter Drug Screens and BG checks
- Enter new Job Orders
- Ending assignments in Edge/ pay increases or decreases
- Requesting resumes from those calling in available via email, then resume importing, and sending over to a recruiter
- Reference checks
- Paying invoices
- Submitting certain client hours, correction forms, adjustment forms, and bonus forms to PeopleTime & AR
- Running reports for Branch Manager
- Finding employees total hours for clients who plan to convert
- Sending EB at the end of the week
- Conducting Talent calls, and scheduling for recruiters ( this allows them to grow into a recruiter)
- Running reports/ completing tasks per request
Recruiting Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Must be an outgoing “people” person
- High Sense of Urgency
- Ability to stay organized while multi-tasking
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience working in a fast paced, customer centric role (restaurant industry, hotel, sales, retail)
- High Level of Attention to Detail
- Solid Job Tenure
This position is full time, Monday – Friday, no weekends. We offer medical benefits, student loan debt repayments, 401k retirement savings, long term disability, life insurance, PTO, employee discounts and more.
Join our team and love going to work every day!
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Recruiting Coordinator|