Are you looking to join a dynamic, fun and fast paced team where your work is appreciated, your ideas are valued and you will learn a ton alongside the best staffing professionals in the industry?! PeopleShare is immediately hiring a full time Recruiting Coordinator. This position is on-site at our beautiful office in Newport News, VA.
Why Work Here?
- Amazing Training and our signature “Rising Star” Peer Mentorship Program
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- $250 per month payments directly to your student loan lender – let us help you pay your student loans!
- Free Comprehensive Wellness Program
- $1,000 employee referral bonuses
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
Job Details for Recruiting Coordinator
- Competitive Base Salary
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, no nights, weekends or on call hours
- All equipment provided to you including laptop, dual monitors, headset, webcam and more
Job Responsibilities for Recruiting Coordinator
- Post job ads on career sites such as CareerBuilder, Indeed, LinkedIn or social media sites such as Instagram and Facebook
- Spread the word! Make outbound calls to job candidates, conduct telephone interviews, and schedule virtual interviews for the recruiting team
- Enter resumes, and pertinent candidate information into our database including payroll and banking information
- Call job candidates to confirm appointments and job details
- Answer the phone and assist callers
- Guide and support candidates through the application process
- Greet and welcome job applicants at the PeopleShare branch office
- Follow all PeopleShare hiring guidelines including proper background checks, drug testing, references, documentation and/or other
Desired experience for Recruiting Coordinator
- Work experience which includes 2 years of customer service, front desk, receptionist, or similar customer-facing role
- Work experience in a fast paced environment such as hotel, restaurant, retail store or similar
- Work experience in a job with multi-tasking and ever-changing priorities
- High level of attention to detail
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Teams
- Excellent long term proven job tenure
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website: www.PeopleShareWorks.com.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Recruiting Coordinator|