PeopleShare is the fastest growing staffing company in the region! We have recently joined forces with Reliance Staffing in the Virginia market and we are looking to expand our internal recruitment team. This is a great job for someone who loves to work in a fast-paced atmosphere, interacting with people daily, and making a difference in peoples’ lives by helping them find the perfect job!
The Recruitment Assistant will:
- Answer the telephone and assist callers
- Greet and welcome all visitors to the office
- Talk to job seekers about job opportunities at companies throughout Newport News
- Schedule in-person interviews for Recruiters
- Manage the office calendar
- Oversee the front of the office including assisting job seekers with completing the job application
- Gather needed employment data such as I9, W2 and other
- Administer skills testing
- Check references
- Attend daily team meetings
- Put job postings on social media and other websites such as CareerBuilder
Do you have experience working in retail, at the front desk of a busy salon or hotel, have you worked in a fast-paced office such as a doctor’s office or bank?
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent computer skills (Word/Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task
- Friendly, and outgoing personality
- Goal-oriented and motivated to work toward growing the branch
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- Willingness to learn new things
- Positive Attitude
You will have opportunities to advance!
At PeopleShare, we make an enormous investment in our employees including training, benefits, paid time off, Leadership Development, mentoring, 401K retirement savings plain and much more!!
Apply Today and Join our Team!
|Job Category||Recruitment Assistant|