PeopleShare is conducting a search for a Senior Recruiter to join our team in Newark, DE! Your work will have a direct and major impact on our business! If you are looking to work collaboratively on a team in a fast pace environment, and you would like to enjoy going to work every day, please keep reading!
- Full cycle recruitment of light industrial, administrative, accounting and finance positions
- Conduct phone screenings to determine candidates’ qualifications
- Schedule and conduct face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Conduct orientations, set up payroll information, review employment paperwork for completion
- Manage the candidate/client interview process
- Conduct background investigations, employment verifications and other pre-employment checks
- Mentor and coach junior level recruiters at your branch location
- Maintain excellent communication with your clients and your team
- Maintain 100% excellent documentation within ATS
- Attend daily team meetings
- Write and post job advertisements, continually update posts on social media (LinkedIn, Indeed)
- Tour client locations
- Attend job fairs and other local community events
- Must have solid job history
- Great computer skills are a must (Word / Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting
- Goal-driven and go getter attitude!
- Recruiting Experience – minimum 1 year
- Must be available to work full-time, Monday – Friday (no weekends, no on call hours)
Why Choose PeopleShare?
- Excellent base salary + commission incentives – make the money you want to make
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits, STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- A fun, energetic, exciting and team-based environment!
- Take part in our Leadership Development Program and advance in your career
PeopleShare has been voted “Best Places to Work” every year since 2007!
For great information about PeopleShare, please take a tour of our website: www.PeopleShareWorks.com
|Job Category||Sr. Recruiter|