Are you a driven, ambitious, self-starter looking for an opportunity to make money, advance in your career and help our clients to find the best job seekers? Please apply!
The environment is amazing, very collaborative, fun and we’re helping people find jobs they will love.
As the Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Recruit top tier talent — mostly active job seekers — for accounting, finance, warehouse, administrative and clerical positions
- Conduct phone screens and in-person interviews to identify qualified candidates
- Partner closely with client hiring managers — gather feedback, coordinate client interviews, ensure all staffing vacancies are filled
- Work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual recruiting metrics
- Must have a high sense of urgency while working in a results-oriented environment
- Utilize applicant tracking systems to document all pertinent candidate information
- Provide excellent customer service through effective communication with clients and candidates
- Maintain a strong pipeline of candidates
- Post ads and updates on social media — LinkedIn and Facebook and use other sites such as CareerBuilder, Indeed and more
- Attend daily team meetings – huddle with your team, strategize and work together to fill requisitions!
- Attend training sessions with corporate training team
- Amazing compensation structure. Base + uncapped commissions
- 401K, opportunity to work from home, Paid Time Off, medical, dental and vision benefits, leadership development and more!
- At PeopleShare, we make an investment in each and every employee and we’re looking for our next superstar… join the team!
- Staffing Industry Experience / Recruiting Experience — 2 or more years
- Excellent computer skills — Word, Outlook
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage your time incredibly efficiently
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Associates Degree
|Job Category||Senior Recruiter|