We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our team in Elmhurst, IL! The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and attracting job seekers, interviewing and placing job seekers at fabulous client companies throughout the Chicago area.
You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals, in addition to job sites like Indeed. Our ideal Senior Recruiter has a background combined with work experience in recruiting, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates and an outgoing, upbeat and friendly personality. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Senior Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees for placement with our client companies; mentor junior level recruiters and act as a leader in the branch; working closely with the Branch Manager to increase revenues.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board, social media or other
- Source and recruit candidates — conduct interviews both over the phone and in-person
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Complete orientation for all candidates including I9, W4, all payroll information, login credentials and other as needed
- Act as a point of contact and build candidate relationships throughout the recruitment process
- Act as a point of contact and build client relationships — make sure clients are up-to-date on status of the search, coordinate all on-site client interviews
- Coordinate all on-site client interviews
- Conduct skills testing, reference check and/or other
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a very high pace environment
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter or other hiring, store manager, assistant manager or other similar background will be considered
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone and in-person interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Associates degree is preferred, not required
- Excellent computer skills a must, plus adept at learning new software
Join the PeopleShare Team! We are the premier staffing company in the region. We provide outstanding training, resources, career development, benefits, much room to advance, and an amazing salary structure.
Please apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
|Job Category||Senior Recruiter|