PeopleShare is the #1 staffing company in the region! We are a dynamic growing company with a culture of innovation and collaboration. We are actively looking to hire our next superstar Staffing Manager! Join our recruiting Team in Pottstown, PA!
The Staffing Manager will act as a partner to the Branch Manager in growing the branch’s profitability, developing the recruiting team and driving all of the recruiting activities within the branch. As the Staffing Manager, you will develop your team of recruiters by guiding them and displaying the utmost in client and candidate service. The Staffing Manager strictly adheres to and enforces all PeopleShare policies and procedures, acting as an extension of the training team within the branch.
This position is a very rewarding, fast paced and fun job! It is full time and we offer excellent compensation and benefits including helping you pay off your student loans. The position is Monday – Friday, no weekends. You are a pivotal member of the PeopleShare organization. Your work will have a direct and major impact on the business.
Daily Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops team of staffing professionals with daily mentoring and coaching
- Works with Branch Manager to determine client bill and pay rates
- Manages and prioritizes daily job orders
- Lead daily staff meetings and provide direction to recruiters on day-to-day responsibilities
- Acts as branch manager in BM’s absence
- Provides outstanding client service
- Ensures recruiting team is performing PeopleShare processes and hitting KPIs
- Works with Corporate Trainers to reinforce PeopleShare process, uses the branch status review to assist with this and helps to create development plans
- Accompanies Branch Manager on visits to new and/or existing clients as directed by BM
- Provides formal coaching and creates development plan for each member of the recruiting team
- Works with Branch Manager to meet and exceed branch goals and expectations
- Works as a Recruiter in the branch achieving recruiting KPIs
- Runs reports, oversees the P&L in conjunction with the Branch Manager, reviews detailed analytics on branch performance
To be successful in this role:
- Experience in leading a recruiting team a plus
- Background in inside sales, call center, other type of sales role or fast paced client service role
- Experience working in a position with performance goals and KPIs
- Excellent computer skills: Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word. Experience working within a CRM or ATS a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- You are money-motivated
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot as the needs of the business change
As a Staffing Manager at PeopleShare, you are eligible for:
- Health Benefits: medical, dental & vision
- 401k Retirement Savings with employer match!
- Peer mentorship program + hands on — in-depth training sessions
- Paid Time Off
- STD and LTD
- Student Loan Debt Payments! $250 per month! Let us pay off your student loan debt.
- Hybrid work from home / work at the office
- Competitive Base Salary + commission incentives
Join the PeopleShare Team. Apply Today!
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||Recruiting Manager|