The Vice President of Human Resources provides executive-level leadership and guidance to the organizations HR operations. The Vice President is responsible for setting, enforcing, and evaluating legally compliant human resources policies, procedures, and best practices, and identifying and implementing long-range strategies.
- Provide strategic leadership, articulating human resource needs and plans to the senior management team
- Planning, developing, organizing, implementing, directing and evaluating the organization’s human resource function
- Developing and implementing progressive, proactive, and cost-effective benefits programs that motivate, incentivize and reward employees
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable markets
- Establishing credibility throughout the organization with management and the employees as an effective listener and problem solver of people issues
- Enhancing and/or developing, implementing and enforcing human resources policies and procedures to improve overall operations and effectiveness, employee engagement, and a positive workplace culture
- Continuing to monitor the effectiveness of a flexible/hybrid workforce and evolve policies, practices and procedures as needed for organizational results
- Ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and employment laws – the VP of HR will be instrumental in the expansion of PeopleShare through mergers & acquisitions
- Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, and/or as directed by the CEO on human resource matters
- 10+ years of proven experience as VP of HR or other senior HR role
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, or related
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Deep knowledge of HR functions
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Expert in state, federal, and local laws
- Able to develop strong relationships across the organization
- Supervisory experience
- Critical thinker who is highly attentive to detail
- Collaborative spirit
- Innovative and creative with approach to leading HR function at PeopleShare
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website: www.PeopleShareWorks.com.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
|Job Category||VP of Human Resource|